09 January, 2023

Movie Talk: Letterbox

 Hey readers Today post is over Letterbox. 

Letterbox is a website where you can keep track of the movies you watch it kind of like goodreads for movies. I started my account last year after realizing I had no way to tell if I seen a movie over the years there have been movies I've forgot if I watched or not so letterbox help me keep track of that.  With that said I have no clue all the features on letter box and I don't pay for the pro version I just use the free one and it does What I want. I can keep a list of the movies I've seen and write review for movies, rate them and log in when I watched it and that all I need personally and keep a list of movies I want to see as well almost for got about that. Over I just use it for the basic function and if you are like me and has seen a lot of movies over  your life time and need a way to keep track of that  then check it out I'll leave my profile here: https://letterboxd.com/DorothyW/ you can check it out if you like. with that said have wonderful day and watch what you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment