20 January, 2023

Projects for the year

 Hey readers today I'll be talking about a few projects I'll be doing this year 

Project one is redoing my library this project is the biggest one since it deal with repainting the library and finishing up with the floor project the flooring down but we need to fix the gap between the baseboards and the floor I'm all so getting new blinds and currents for in there and new book shelves since at least one is starting to fall apart I'll also be deep cleaning the room as well and redecorating it 

the second project is redoing the floor in the hallway 

the last project and one I'm not sure on is redecorating the living room 

those are what I got for this year as projects for this year and others may come up but those are what i got for now with that said have a wonderful day and liv life to the fullest 

No comments:

Post a Comment