27 January, 2023

taking a look at January

 Hey readers today's post is a look back at this month and to take a step back a see all that went down within the past month.

This month was a strange start of the new year to say the least it started of okay other then almost getting in to a car accident it was fine I had a routine going and then our oldest cat had to be put down sadly it just had been one to many almost calls and we had to put her down. Then work been a trip with sales being down I'm lucky to get three days it help with the cleaning but at least my husband can get a full week and even over time side note we work at the same place different lines tho factory life. over all my mental health has been decent this month and we have been having date night or days what ever you want to call them really.    over all that been my month hopefully next month is better and with that have a wonderful day and be kind to your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment