24 February, 2023

time

 Why is this month so short I feel like it just started and it almost over now but that how every month is when you get older believe me I know everyone says it. I just know 20 years ago I didn't believe it even 15 years I didn't believe it at all but it just seem to go faster when you have shit you got to do as a child before you start school it hard to tell the pasting of time more so if you live somewhere that doesn't have much of a season change from one season to the next like I did but hits differently the older you get it not some much closer to death door as in more like wanting time for the people you love and care about and with that I'm going to go before i make myself feel any older then i am be kind to yourself and do what you love 

No comments:

Post a Comment