06 February, 2023

Movie Nights

 Hey readers today is my movie talk post and this month's topic is movie nights 

Since the start of the year I've been doing movie nights on Friday's after work and I'm not watching a lot of movies I'll watch one movie that I've recently bought in the future with this I might just pick a movie at random from my collection or a movie I've find on a streaming platform I want to watch or something like that. but I've found this night to be a good wind down from my week and gets me ready for the weekend. I know with the way life gets at time throwing something as a treat can be helpful for a busy week. My movie nights are that. I will have my husband or if I can go to the store pick up something simple to make that doesn't take a long time to cook or prep for dinner that night and i will make sure I have all my chores done before hand though out the week and any computer work done for the day and then start dinner and as what ever I'm making it in the oven or on the stove I set up the movie for the night then when dinner ready I'll eat my dinner while I watch the movie for the week. with that said that movie movie night thing let me know in the comments if you have anything like this going on to end your work off with or something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment