13 February, 2023

movie review: MA

 hey readers today review is over MA. this movie came out a few years ago and the trailer looked good, but then reviews came out and it was getting mixed feedback so I kind of stayed away from the movie until recently on one of my Friday movie nights I watch it and I got  to say it is a strange but intruding movie to say the least the trailers had it feeling all wrong but to say the least it does make you think about the next person you trust and why parents tell their kid not to talk to strangers or to go over to strangers houses Ma has some trauma she has to go though and is suppressing big time and i mean she i hate to say it acts crazy at time. over all it kept my attention well and I did find the movie to be twisted so i probably would give it a 4 star rating thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment