13 January, 2023

Life update

Hey Readers it been a bit before I did a life update at all so let see what changed since the last one in September? 

Frist thing first is I got a full time job so been working for about two and half months now started on 3rd shift and for now I'm on first shift so that taken up a lot of my time which is why I lowered my reading goal for the year to 52 books 

second thing is my oldest cat had to have dental surgery last month and had another scared with her it seem like it something but she is getting old and is diabetic as well but damn she expensive tho boy howdy she cost a lot. Edit: after I wrote this earlier this month she got sick again and it was more then we could afford and she was so bad that it would of been a long road of recovery and that was guaranteed recovery so we had to put her down. 

other then that not much else beside I'm been trying to work out a bit 

so with that said have a wonderful day and a great year  

No comments:

Post a Comment