Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
09 September, 2016
Something Different
Today post is more personal then i post in a long time. July 30 This year i lost the one person who meant the world to me. My Grandmother past away quite suddenly she had been sick for a few days but said she was feeling better, but didn't wake up on July 30th. I was woken up by my boyfriend saying your grandmother wasn't moving. I went in to try to wake her up and she would wake up. my boyfriend called 911 and when we got to the hospital she was gone from this world for the past month I've been deal with her death along with all the crazy that comes with this. now you might be wounding why i'm posting this today well the reason for that is today would of been her birthday anyhow i just wanted to post something in her memory
Labels:
b.e.d.s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment