03 September, 2018

Book Series I have finished

thanks to little book owl I've been inspired to do the following the blog post. The first of the post are the series I have finished


  • Sweep 
  • Vampire Academy
  • The Vampire Daries
  • Impulse
  • Crank
  • Tricks
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • Water Tale
  • Twilight
  • House of Night
  • Burned
  • Uglies
  • Thirst
  • Hunger Games
  • The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
  • Darkest Powers
  • Caster Chronicels
  • House of Night Novella
  • Matched
  • Divergent
  • Night Shade
  • Night Shade Prequels
  • The Vampress Girls
  • Beautiful
  • Madison Avery
  • Every Day
  • Visions
  • Legend
  • Wake
  • Corpus
  • Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel
  • Beautiful Creatures: The Untold Stoires
  • Uglies: Graphic Novel
  • The Maddox Brothers
  • House of Night: The Graphic Novel
  • Red Hill
  • Happenstance
  • Deathnote
  • Follow the Rabbit
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • The Forbidden Wish
  • A Time Lord Fairy Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment