Part of Your World-
What book world would you change yourself for so you could be a part of that world?
Etiquette and Espionage, this is a new read for me but i just love how it a school but it not normal there supernatural creature and your learning not just to be a lady but to really be a strong woman
Let It Go-
What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?
I don't know i have an answer to this one, because when i love a book it makes me want to read it that much more so i can find out what happen to the characters i fell in love with
Beauty and the Beast-
What book do you think is/will be timeless?
i'm going to throw it old school and say goosebumps books. Yes they might be kiddish in a way but, I still find my self entertained by the book never the less.
So This is Love-
What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?
The Divergent series, I read the first book back in early 2013 right when it was really popular on book tube and I've had other books I've picked up not blow me out of the water and i just fell in love with this series i read the first book in four days if i remember right
Friend Like Me-
Which character would you like to be your best friend?
Cath from fangirl she in a way like me shy, but she seems like the type of person who wouldn't mind just hanging out and reading
Reflection-
What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?
I can't think of any that have change the way i think but there are a lot that made me think an author that dose this a lot is Ellen Hopkin
Colors of the Wind-
Who do you tag?
No one cause i'm not sure of anyone who hasn't done thing tag
I found this tag over at https://booklovingnut.com/
What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?
The Divergent series, I read the first book back in early 2013 right when it was really popular on book tube and I've had other books I've picked up not blow me out of the water and i just fell in love with this series i read the first book in four days if i remember right
Friend Like Me-
Which character would you like to be your best friend?
Cath from fangirl she in a way like me shy, but she seems like the type of person who wouldn't mind just hanging out and reading
Reflection-
What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?
I can't think of any that have change the way i think but there are a lot that made me think an author that dose this a lot is Ellen Hopkin
Colors of the Wind-
Who do you tag?
No one cause i'm not sure of anyone who hasn't done thing tag
I found this tag over at https://booklovingnut.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment