06 October, 2018

Movie Talk: Horror movies that are worth the watch

This movie i seen in theaters for my birthday now i did go to the movie by myself , but with that said it not that it super scary it more creepy and yes it made me jump a few time with those jump scares, but still it a good movie and hopefully when it comes to DVD or Blu-ray i have the money to pick it up.
Now this one i wanted to go see in theaters but didn't get a chance so i rented it on Amazon and well had to figure out how it get my own copy. i have re-watched this one since and i still enjoy the movie and the story now with any base on true events movies these type you got to take with a grain of salt with this that said i truly enjoy this movie both time.
This one I've seen a few time the first time i went to see it in theaters with my aunt when it came out years ago and i was debating rather to see it cause it base on true events like it said above these movies you have to go in knowing they are going to exaggerate the effects and everything it is a movie after all. anyhow i haven't seen this movie in a bit but i still want to get in a some point to add to my collection 
these three movie i say give them a watch and tell me in the comments if you have seen them let me know what you think of them


No comments:

Post a Comment