Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
02 May, 2019
Book Talk : Audiobooks is it reading?
Audiobooks haven't always been my thing it only started that last few years that I've been working. Now I'm not allowed to have my phone on while working so that 8 hours I can't reading ( well I read on my breaks sometimes depends on my mindset). When I was younger I had no reason for audiobooks all I had was school/ homework and that it so I had some time to actually read, then when I first started working that all I had to worry about living with my grandma and driving really. Once I got my jeep I was able to use my phone for music and such I started getting audiobooks and then I started working closer to home so it took me longer then I had to start taking care of the house and I started using audiobooks while clean and now it easier when I'm doing something where my brain doesn't need to be thinking that much I can listen to a book and get it done I'll do it. Overall I think it reading you wouldn't tell a blind person than them listening to audiobooks isn't reading
Labels:
book talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment