Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
11 May, 2019
Book Talk: Reviewing books
Now I've been doing short reviews on Goodreads and her I going to do more formal book reviews they might not be longer than my Goodreads but it will have more information on the book then it author and title I'll have a format to the review similar if not the same a the last review I did This is so you have more info on my reading experience with that book and expect more review on here and more movie not sure on gaming I don't know how to review a game really I time to do some updates on what games I'm playing though so with that update I'll say have a good day, night whatever it is in your time zone and stay tuned for more from the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment