26 August, 2019

Final day of the tiny bookathon

Okay Final day

Elixir:(finished)

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: chapter: (finished)

Daimon: ( finished )

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List:0

Dash and Lily's Book Of Dares:0

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist:12

The Ruby Circle: 0

Personal Demon:0

The Competition:0

The Spies That Bind: Finished

Treasure Island: Finished

Emma: Chapter 13-16 Finished

Fearless: Completed ( finished)

Atomic Marriage: finish

A Mind of Her Own: finished

And Then There Were None: Chapter 1-12

I finished 9 books within the past week whoo and started a bunch more oh well it a good time and you know what it helped pull me out of a funk in a way and might put me in a funk as well but know what it all be good I might take a reading break next week We will see if I do a readathon next month as well 

No comments:

Post a Comment