Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
19 September, 2019
Blog talk: guilty pleasure
Hey guys today post is a mix of a book talk and movie talk with some music and tv shows thrown in maybe a few games. I tend to like stuff not everyone does like crossroad ( the one with Britney Spears ) and the house of wax. I don't let me feel for an actor or director or anything go into my feeling for a movie, game, book, music anything. Now I am one of those people who will shrug them off if others don't like them well when I was younger now I just don't care. Most people would think these things would fall under guilty pleasures and I don't care I'll watch/ read/ listen/ play them all I want. I don't even know what the point of this post is but it just a fun post for this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment