Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
04 September, 2019
Book Talk:Is it Hard to read on Vacation?
Hey, guys, it's your girl here with a book talk over reading on a vacation. Now I don't mean when you take a week or so off of work/ school and stay home I mean when to take a trip somewhere else rather it alone or with family or friend. Now I find it hard for me to read a lot when I take a trip because I'm normally the one that just wants to see everything that going on around me and take it all in. So how do I read while on a trip is finding times when I can take it all in and enjoy reading at the same time. Last year I took a trip with my husband ( our first one with just us) and I found that when there was just long stretches of road where I didn't have to check the directions I could read so I would in small burst it might have only been a page or two but it still was reading. another time was a few minutes after I woke up and he was still asleep. where we were staying had a little balcony and I would go out there and sit with my book for a few minutes and read off and on while taking in the morning view and taking pictures with my phone. another time is with meals I even do this at home the way I and my husband are we don't have to talk at every meal so sometimes I can fit in reading after we had ordered and sometimes I can read and listen to him as well sometimes. I also would read if my husband went on a ride that I wouldn't like and had a long wait for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment