28 November, 2019

What Are You Thankful For?

Happy Thanksgiving for those of you guys in the U.S. Most people think this holiday is just about the food, parade, and football, but it also about family and looking back and the things we are thankful in our life. I don't normally think about the thing or people in my life now not everyone in my life or was in life was good for me, but there are a few things that I am thankful for. Frist thing is that I have my mother back in my life and she just a text away. Now she might not be able to physically be here where I am at, but I'm able to text her and have someone to talk to and vent about things and understand where I'm coming from. the second thing is My husband I got lucky with him he respects me and just wants me to be happy. I also don't have to worry about him we both have our own things that we like and things we enjoy together. The third and final thing I'm thankful for is My in-laws they are supportive of my husband and me and there no tension between us, and was there when i lost my grandma. I know it not a lot but anything is better than nothing at all. Happy Reading and let me know in the comments below all the things your thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment