It that time of ear where we looked back as well as look forward to the year to come. So In this post, I'm going to be talking about my goal for this year.
Goals
1. Last year 4 books a month I got though or at least started every book on my tbr last year. So I'm going to keep that up this year as well
2. Last year i try to Catch up on Richelle Mead books and i got most of her stuff read there were a few short stories that i can't find to add to my collection and a doctor who book that i have no interest in, but every book i own by her is read So I'm going to try to get through two authors Jamie Mcguire and Ellen Hopkins
3. I'm wanting to finish the Vampire Journaand i want to get those off my tbr list already.
4. I want to try to keep up better with this blog i keep letting it slip to the bottom of my to-do list, and i need to stop this if that means prewriting post so i can get post out so be it.
5. I have been down on my self feeling like I'm screwing up and i need to stop it there nothing wrong with my life it's not perfect, but it could be a lot worse and i just need to take it one day at a time and just stop stressing.
Overall I don't have a lot i want to make into a goal and these are simply let me know in the comments what your goals are. Happy new years and keep on reading
No comments:
Post a Comment