Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
08 January, 2020
Movie Review:scary Story to tell in the Dark
Hey, guys Welcome to review Wednesday this week review is a movie review over Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. So last year I read the books and now I watch the movie and let see how much I liked it. Okay Was it scary for me, no, but for some people, it might be. Now i don't know if I'm misremembering or what but only two of the stories are from the actual book i know it's hard to make a short story, folklore type book into one long story like even with that i enjoy it and like to see if they will be anymore to the franchise it a good movie, but it not the same as the books it more of it own this with nods to the books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment