Okay hear me out I know Kids will say anything, but when i was a child I had a couple of ghost encounters in my childhood homes. The frist one was during summer no one was home but me and mt great aunt. I was laying in the living room watching tv and she had to go to the bathroom. so I'm laying on the couch when I hear my nickname being called so I thought it was my aunt trying to get me to get up and get toilet paper because there wasn't any in the bathroom. So I yelled what? no answer. then a few seconds later i hear my name being called I yelled what? again no answer i waited a few extra seconds and got up and knocked on the bathroom door. she opened is and when i asked if she called my name she said she hasn't been calling me at all.
The second one was after my uncle died I can't remember but one day my aunt was in the bathroom and i had to go ask her something if i remember right we were home alone and as i turn the corner in the hall to get to the bathroom i saw a ghostly hand pointed to my uncle old bedroom and moving towards the room then into the room i stood there and waited until the hand disappeared completely and looked in the room then ran away never did ask my aunt that question i wanted to
Let me know if you have any ghost stories real or not this makes me believe that ghost are real, but ghost shows are fake how can i think that they are on tv a normal voice saying your name not going to get views but a Ghost throwing something will. Keep it spooky
No comments:
Post a Comment