14 December, 2020

Christmas Story

 Hey, Fellow Readers, I've said in a past post that Christmas wasn't the best time of year for me and my family in the past. This doesn't mean I don't like Christmas As a kid I love getting stuff and being off from school recently in the past few years it took on a new meaning to me personally. Yes, it very much a holiday that focuses on what you get and yes the gifts are nice, but what I love about it is being with family. Growing up I lived in a very toxic household there was a lot of screaming and focusing on what all is going wrong and not being able to afford things. Now things have changed for me so I can focus on other things but the people who fuel this mindset are not in my life for the most. And I love that I get to see the people who love me and I love I don't have to worry about anything else now My holidays get for lack of a better word dragged across both Christmas and Christmas Eve. Now to make this bookish in a way I Try to ask for at least one book even though I tend to not ask for much, But the most year I also get gift cards, and if they are amazon or barns and noble I'll go online and order even more books ( that I Don't need but want). It has been a While Since I've done a big haul and I think this month's Haul will be a big one. Yes, I'm looking for being with family and After all the fuss is over curling up with a cup of hot cholate and one of my books and relaxing sadly not by a warm fire but you can't have it all now can we? anyhow with that said happy holidays and I hope you get everything you asked for. Happy reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment