05 October, 2026

September Wrap up

 Hey readers I'm here with my September wrap up so here are all the books, movies, shows and games played  in the month of September 

What i read/ listened to

brigand and breadknives 
goddess of the rose 
Fall i want
powerless
all these bodies 
the kissed curse
dragonfly girl
wickedly yours 
bloodwitch 
house of hollow 
rolls and revelry
every last word 
love antidote 
Broken things 
club dead
hour of the pumpkin queen 
tales of the cafe  
holding the reins 
skeleton crew 


What I Watched 
grave Encounters 
grave encounters 2
the slumber party massacre
I spit on your grave (2010)
I spit on your grave 2
i spit on your grave 3 
It ends with us 
the Thursday Murder club 
Neighbors 2: Sorority rising 
The Hustle 
Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween 
lizzie 
all hollow eve 2
all hollow eve infrindo
all hallow eve tricker
benny loves you 
willy's wonderland 
mouse trap
tragedy girls 
the monkey 
Heart stopper ( show) 
donnie darko 
a man called otto
late night with the devil 
the edge of seventeen
twisters 
stolen baby
outsider 
american horror story season 13 

What I played 
Sims 4 
Binding of Isaac 
minecraft 
super Mario 64
donky kong 64


No comments:

Post a Comment