09 May, 2019

Movie Talk: What i watched

Not the last few months I've not been keeping up with stuff on her sorry But I have watched quite a bit for movies/ shows
I watched season 2-4 of Grimms
The Nun
Hellfest
Halloween 2018
Don't Breath
final Season of penny Dreadful and witches of east end
probably a few things on Amazon Prime and Direct Tv app but I can't remember those

Now a few thoughts on what I watched
Grimm, I loved season 1-3 but four it meh to me I don't like what they with Juliette character at all
The Nun, Still really enjoy this movie and will continue to love it
Hellfest, This is a new watch and I actually watched it twice it one of those cheesy slasher films with a slight twist, and I really enjoy watching it.
Halloween 2018, Now this movie got mixed reviews but I still enjoy it no matter what people say about it. Yes, it has its flaws and everything but it still a good movie 
Don't Breath, Now this one I don't know where I stand none of the characters are fully able to root for so it made it hard to care what happens to anyone.
Penny Dreadful season 3, Not sure with this season there was a lot going on might have to watch it again to form full thoughts on it
Season 2 of Witches of East End, THis season had a lot of action and love along with death, but that ending OMG it a cliff hanger and with the series being canceled we won't see what all happens
well that it for this Movie Wrap up

No comments:

Post a Comment