08 May, 2019

Book Review: Percy Jackson and the Olympian: The Last Olympian

Title: The Last Olympian
Book Series name: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Number in series: 5th and final book
Author: Rick Riordan
Format: Audiobook
Narrator: Jesse Bernstein
Thoughts: This book was a let down for a final book in a series now know there is a spin-off series it still doesn't make it alright to me. it had all this hype in the last four books about this battle that coming and how Percy going to play this big part and it all bull or not what it seems okay... whatever. it just seems anti-climatic and it doesn't stop there oh no it has a final twist Omg just to make thing even more dramatic. I know this is middle grade and kids in this age range it probably works for them and I'm not the age this book is meant for but okay, but the next series is for young adult age and I don't see why he had to do what he did in this book that would leave fan with more question then answers. overall I don't think I'll read this series over again. this vote is still out if I will move on to the next series or not.
Rating: 3 Stars
Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment