Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
08 September, 2019
Blog talk: Over the year
Been going through some of the first posts I've posted on this blog and they are bad spelling grammar, along with some are just a line of two, but it was a lot more personal back then. I used to write poems and let you know what was going on in my personal life and over the years I've stepped back and kind of put a wall up from the personal stuff and kept to books, movies and games, and even that it more focus on books. When I started this blog it was a personal blog just something to put my thoughts out there in the world. Now it just focuses on my thoughts on books and now I'm struggling because not every book I read I have a lot of thought and if I wait until the end of the month my thoughts are so jumbled that I have a hard time thinking this fully though. I have a problem where if this takes too long to right I want to hurry up and finish the post so sometimes my work seems force or lacking. I've been doing this blog for almost 8 years now I started back in 2011 on a whim and now it this I'm not sure it not a big-time blog or anything by a long shot but it still a part of me that I put out in the world. I'm not saying I'm going to go back and be more personal, but I might add a few more personal type post here in the near future.
Labels:
b.e.d.s,
personal blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment