16 September, 2019

How I use my time For reading

Hey, guys, I'm here today to tell you how it seems like I'm reading a lot some weeks when I post me weekly and or monthly wrap-ups. Tip one is try audiobooks I used audiobooks all the time I'll pick a book each month and use that book to listen to when I'm cleaning, running errands and playing games. I also try to have about two hours before bed it doesn't always happen, but one hour will be for whatever physical book I'm reading and the second hours is for whatever e-book I'm reading. Now my third and final tip is to know when you need a reading break I've had a day where I barely read a page and I don't let me self get mad about it just means that my brain needs a break from reading and just do mindless things. so with that said I hope these three tips help you with your reading and happy reading everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment