17 September, 2019

Book Review: The Providence Series

I started this series last year and it started off slow the first book has a lot of build-up in it we are learning who each character is and their role in this magical part of a real world. within the series, they have hell after them for one reason or another. I'm trying not to give to much away with this series so if I seem vague that why. there is some much that happens that anything could be a spoiler. So in the short term, I wasn't sure at first with this series, but it won me over and the ending it just pulls at the heartstrings and had me smalling. now there were a few things I didn't think was coming and at the time it seems that all hope is lost for our gang of friends. I can't wait to pick up sins of innocent. overall I love Jamie McGuire work and each time she pulls me into her story leaving me wanting more of her work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment