15 June, 2020

Author Spotlight: Richelle Mead

Where to start with Richelle Mead she has been a long time fave author of mine for years long before this blog, my good read account i can't remember if i the Vampire Academy series in high school or late middle school. I remember my grandma buying the frist one in paperback for me that started my love of her work once we got to the final book by grandma found it at the library in hardcover and i wanted to wait for the paperback and she promised me that she would still buy me the paperback of the book when it came out even though i had already read the book. Halfway through bloodlines series i had to take a break from the series and got behind, i still kept buying the books now as i write this post I have read everything that i know of at least. I got all but one of her books the game board of the god which i read when it came out from the library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment