Hello, fellow readers, Today I have another book review for everyone. Today's review will be over Venom by Fiona Paul the first book in the Secrets of the Eternal Rose series. Now this book takes place i want to say 1500's or around that time in Venice. It starts off innocently enough with our main character attending a friend's funeral. That where things start to go wild for our main character. After a bunch of twists and turns, we find ourselves out of a historical romance type book into a historical mystery romance. Someone killing women in Venice and our main character takes it upon herself to find out who, but has she bitten off more then she can chew? Maybe we follow Cass as she runs around during the night finding out the secrets of Venice at night during this time she falls in love runs into people who might be the killer and skirt with rule-breaking. Now that all I'm. giving you guys any more and I'll spoil the whole book for you. I gave this book three stars I didn't love it nor did I hate the book. I did find it slow at times, but I will say i didn't see who the killer was that for sure. Overall it was an okay read for me I will be reading the next books in the series at some point just not anytime soon I don't think anyway. with that said happy reading and let me know in the comments if you read this book and what you thought of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment