Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
10 June, 2020
Minecraft final look
I told you all my thought on mine craft when i first played it and now I'm addicted to it now there are times when I'll go a few days or even a month or two without playing, but i keep coming back to it. I've love playing in a peaceful mood where i can build things as well as mine things that i need now i know their creative mood, but i don't like that i like being able to earn what i need for my building. Creative mood has no challenge for me at all so i don't play it i like the challenge of having to find the things i need and figuring out how to make it. Now i love see all the animals and breeding them i might have a lot of cats in my main games. i also love going on little adventures in my world and finding this there so many ways to play this game it not even funny and i love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment