The
TBR Tag
This tag was created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books and Dana from Dana Square. I wasn't tag or anything, but found it on:
How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads helps, but mostly i looked at my physical shelves, e-reader, and my audiobooks apps
Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
As of now, it Prints but i can see that changing in the future
A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest

this book has been on my tbr list since 2013 just about 7 years
A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
I've had my eye on the comic book and finally pick it up
A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
I don't think i have a book I picked up just from the cover alone i don't tend to look at the covers and say must have
A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
None I plan on reading all the books i have not rather i dnf some is another story
An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
Can't want to get this book hopefully it still coming out in July
A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
Nope haven't read it and this is a beloved series too hopefully I'll get to it soon
A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
again this book and i just yet to get to it
A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
I Want to read more by this author since i only read two books and one i loved and one i was meh about i want to get full thoughts on how much i liked this author
How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I got two TBR list one of the books I own on some format and one of the ones i don't so total is 836 and i know that not all there are some books i own i don't have on there because I've forgotten to add them when i got them
That the TBR Tag feel free to do this tag your self or leave your answer in the comment before




No comments:
Post a Comment