Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
07 July, 2020
24 hour audiobook readathon look back
Yesterday/ this morning I tempted a 24 hours readathon limitation was i could only listen to audiobooks now Libby I have at 3X and yes i can understand what I'm listening to the slower times makes the book drag for myself we all are different type of readers. I finish the book I've been listening to beforehand, got though 5 full books, and halfway through a 7th book i started at 2 p.m and called it at 10 a.m so not really 24 hours but close enough for me and to get that much read in that time frame all i good here the listen of books i got to in the readathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment