06 July, 2020

book play list : Breaking all the rules

I love it when an author gives us a playlist they listen to while writing a book, but you ever try to put a list of song that makes you think of a book or as your reading, a song comes on the goes with the book perfectly and i know back in the day booktubers would do videos like this, I'm going to give it a try but with one book 

for this playlist, I'm using breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry  

Playlist:
Back At One by Mark Wills 
beautiful mess by Diamond Rio 
A Boy Like You by Trick Pony 
The Devil and Me by Trick Pony 
Gimmie That Girl by Jow Nichols 
Grow Old by Florida Georgia Line 
I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes 
If You Ask Me To by Mackenzie Porter
Please Don't Leave Me by Pink
Measure of a Man by Jack Ingram 

These songs make me think of either the story or characters for one reason or another give these songs a listen, and let me know what you think and give this challenge a try 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment