Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
13 July, 2020
Author spotlight: Cate Tiernan
This month author Spotlight is Cate Tiernan Now unless the last few I haven't read everything by this author I only read one series that had fifteen books in it, but I do own all of her books, and I think I'll always just buy her books when they come out now i know she hasn't released anything new in the last few years, but Once she does you know I'll be picking up that book. Now I will be reading one of her books this year then next year i think I'll be picking up all her other books i Have two full series to get through and one she started but not finished. If you have read any of her work let me know in the comments and happy reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment