Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
15 July, 2020
Game Review: Zelda Link's Awaking
I've Been Putting off this review for months now I haven't finished this game but I keep getting stuck I was Hopeful that i love this game and beat in a week. Well That hasn't happened I keep getting distracted but Minecraft, sims 4, and other games and movies I love it when i play, but it forgettable and when i get stuck it upset me so much i don't want to play and then don't play for weeks at a time. I think Part of this is when i used to play Zelda it was with my grandma and the only one I haven't played with her before this was breath of the wild which is such a different style of game from the rest. Overall this game was okay for me hopefully one day in the future i can beat this game and come back with a full thing and tell you i love it but as of now it, not my favorite Zelda game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment