22 July, 2020

Book Review: Breaking the Rules by Katie Mcgarry

Hello, Readers, 
Today's review is over Breaking the rules by Katie Mcgarry this is book 1.5 in the Pushing the Limits series. This book follows Noah and Echo whose story starts in book one of the series Pushing the Limits. So for that fact, I'm going to try to keep this review as spoiler-free as possible. In this one, we are on a road trip with the two of them as they learn to grow and find themselves as well as each other and to stop doing this for someone's approval. Overall I loved this book it had me feeling all the feels and wanting to smack both of the characters upside the head and tell them to stop overthinking things overall i gave this book 4 stars I enjoy it but not a new fave. If you have read this book or any of the other in the series without spoilers 

No comments:

Post a Comment