Hello readers, follow me as i tell you about motherhood, reading and some spooky things on here we will talk about life, books, movies, games and tv shows if that your vibes keep on reading
20 July, 2020
My reading life : 10-13
10 through 13 I read a few books but the only one that stands out is goosebumps camp jelly jam since it was the first book i finished outside of school along with the first book i got bitched at for reading late into the night. Now this book didn't jump-start my love for reading even though i loved the book i just didn't continue with the reading on my own it would read during school when we had silent reading time, but other than that I would rather play video games and watch tv still. I'll talk more about the age of 13 in the next one of these post since it the turning point in my reading life, but this time period i have a feeling I block out a lot of this time for the fact there was a lot of drama going on because of my father and his girlfriend at the time and this time period is a bit fuzzy in my brain. until next time happy reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment