Now it has been a bit since I saw these films but I can say I was disappointed I was looking for a cheesy low budget b rated movie and got a movie that took itself to seriously. The acting was either overdone or lacking no in-between at all. he gore was easy to see that it was fake it was a hot mess then we get bunny man two and it a little better but the acting the same and you routing for the killer or at least I was but it became a joke with me and my husband then three came along and all bets were off and it was the movie we wanted to see it was cheesy, didn't take it self serious and fun it had trippy things going on and it was out there now these are b rated movies so the kills are off screen and everything is lower budget , but basically one is boring two is okay and three is a cheesy fun time . Here comes the bunny man the bunny man sadly that not even the tag line for any of the movies btw stay spooky
No comments:
Post a Comment