18 November, 2020

Book Review: Camp Slaughter

 

This Months Book Review is over amp Slaughter by Sergio Gomez. This book isn't for the weak-hearted if your easily scared or detail deaths upset you do not read. Now This book is like watching a b rated slasher movie and I enjoyed it a lot now the writing, not the best and if you like a lot of plot or character development this isn't the books for you it straight up a slasher now it does go into a little bit of the background of the killer, but that kind of bog down the story more then help the story. The kills are gruesome and had me cringing which is the point in a slasher flick. Once the killing starts it just keeps ongoing. Now it is slow in places, but I enjoy this book to give it a four stars rating. Simple for how the Deaths had me cringing and I'm not one who physically reacts to books and my husband probably thought I was losing my mind or need a blanket with as much as I was shivering. with that said overall if you like slasher movies or b rated slasher and just want a good slasher book  give this one a shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment