This month on reading history will be talking about middle school reading 14-15 this time being in school I actually read the books for class, and always had personal reading books those I didn't always finish. I was going to the library every other week. I read a lot of books during this time period but nothing sticks out as a fave of mine I know I was reading mostly contemporary I read speak, the second sisterhood book, and other books a few strange books here and there. I know there is not much to say about this time period even though it the start of my reading life, but I started reading Narina as well during this time I do know I don't have most of the books for this time period I got rid of a lot of them I did Rebuy The outsiders because I want to read that book again for the third time. That one book and the first one for school that I read it for school then the summer after I bought it and read it again. Overall during this time I was reading whatever sounded good to me Which hasn't changed much since
No comments:
Post a Comment