1. If you know me you know I fell I love with the walking dead series a few years ago then halfway through season 8 I kind of fell out of love with it so I have only played the first two games and not all the way through either. So many of the newer games I haven't played, but probably should I loved the first game when I watched the lets plays on youtube, and it, not the TV storyline so...
2. This might shock you I have not played a single Kingdom heart game in my life I've watched to check it out just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet
3. Animal crossing I've never played before and from what I have seen of it maybe this one I'd have to play a little bit to see if I would like or not.
4. Final Fantasy I've only played the 10th one and I had fun when I played it but I think I got a bitter taste from having to deal with my father while he played it because he wanted my help when I was busy with school work...
5. Song of Horror I know nothing about this game but it a horror game and I've yet to play a horror game really
6. Life is strange I have it on my Steam wishlist and just haven't pulled the plug I'm not sure why either
7. Another shocker is I've only played a handful of pokemon games yellow, moon, and shield all the rest I've never played for a long time I had a bad taste in my mouth over yellow and how it was too hard for my 8-year-old self to beat ( I couldn't get past the first gym). Now I didn't know much about pokemon other than the anima
8. Paper Mario: The Origami King Now I've only played thousands doors and a tiny bit of the first paper Mario
9. Pikmin this is one I've seen on let's plays but never played
10. Dead by daylight one I keep seeing around and thinking about but haven't picked up at all yet maybe 2021 who knows
No comments:
Post a Comment