In this series of post, I will be looking at my want to read and do not own tbr list and going through and writing ten books that have been on that list the longest In this post focus on just my normal TBR list which is as far as I go through it is what I own and still need to read so with that said on to the list
1. Afterlife by Claudia Gray Year added: 2014
2. Soul Bounds by Mari Mancusi Year added: 2014
3. Control by Lydia Kang Year added: 2014
4. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh Year added: 2014
5.The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken Year added: 2014
6. Blood Forever by Mari Mancusi Year added: 2014
7. The Fallen and Leviathan by Thomas E. Sniegoski Year added: 2014
8. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand Year added: 2014
9. unwind by Neal Shusterman Year added: 2014
10. Angelfall by Susan Ee Year added: 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment