This weeks update is going to be two weeks since last the first week of July I kind of took it off with out meaning to. So on to the books I've read the last two weeks
week 1
Memento by Jay Kristof and Amie Kaufman
this is a novella in The Illuminae Files this is a short story about what happen on the ship before the first book it was okay felt a little to long but reading it with the audiobook was really cool gave it 4 stars
The Rural Diaries by Hilarie Burton Morgan
this was a good listen to on audiobook I will say trigger warning for miscarriage in this book and lost of a friend and pet. Hearing about how they made their own little piece of haven for them and the up and down to get there I enjoy listening to this book so much I gave it 5 stars and i want to get my own copy of this book
Six months later by Natalie D. Richards
this was a weird mystery sci-fi mix and it really liked listening to it Richards is really becoming a must read for me. I did give this book 5 stars
week 2
The Invisible life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
I gave this book 3 stars i found the beginning to be a bit boring and dragged out and it felt like I was reading this book for 300 years. but about a third of the way though I got in to this story and enjoyed it a bit more and the ending wasn't what I thought it was going to be
The Wicked + The Divine vol. 3 by Kieron Gillen
still loving this graphic novel series the art work is amazing and colorful story twisted and keeping me wanting more.
The Once And Future witches by Alix E. Harrow
this book i'm not sure about it dives in to a lot in this book and i think i'll need to do a reread to full gasp this book for now i gave a 3 star rating but that might change in the future.
The Wicked + the Divine vol. 4
again loving this graphic novel the art work and story has me wanting more so yes I'll be reading the next vol as soon as possible. 4 stars
Torn by Amanda Hocking
i didn't love it didn't hate it I am invested enough in this story to keep reading but i don't have much to say
No comments:
Post a Comment