10 August, 2024

I'm Back

 Well last time I wrote I was overwhelmed with work YouTube and life now I'm still overwhelmed but in different was it strange how much things can changed in a little over a year huh? Now I'm a stay at home mom who just trying to find a few minutes in her day to fit in a few pages in her day. So what happen since I last posted?

1.I ended up stopping YouTube between work redoing my library and camera/ memory card problems I was getting to stress and I needed to step away and with life now editing would be hard anyhow. 

2. I've changed my job title for family reasons I'll get in to in the next point 

3. I'm a mom since march of this year. I've got my son who was born in march (earlier then plan). No he wasn't fully planed but he such a cutie and brings so much joy to my life.

With those things said  I'm not sure how often I'll be posting again but I'll try to update this once a week with what I'm reading and watching along with maybe motherhood updates  

with that said have a wonderful day or night and read what you love...


No comments:

Post a Comment