12 October, 2024

Movie Review: Terrifier 3

 I don't know hot to even start this review maybe with content warning if you do not like senseless gore or easily offended stay far away from this movie. with that said if you like movies that push the envelope and holds no bar and the plot doesn't even matter this might be the movie for you. this movie will make you uncomfortable you are watching a sick man kill for no good reason after all but like a lot of horror their gore people had left the theater me and my husband went to watch this movie before it even got really gory. yes there were moments that seem to go on but thinking about that it probably was a good thing those was there for a breather because this movies like I said before go over the top with the gore and the over the top of everything. Now with that said I do give this movie 5 stars it was more then I expected not that I had high expectation I kind of went in with a neutral vibe and thoughts of how they are going to top the second one with the gore and I got more then I was prepare for and i don't want to get into spoilers so I'll leave it with that this movie if you make to the end will leave you think what the hell did I watch. I will say this IS NOT A MOVIE FOR KIDS as my final thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment