30 August, 2024

Mom Fails

 We all fail at times and this past Wednesday I had a major one My son got hurt while I was putting on his jammies. I stood him up to get the jammies to get them up his upper body and he wiggles out of my arms and fell and busted his mouth he split his upper gum and I just cried and woke my husband back up and with mouth wounds they seem to bleed so much no matter how small they are. he okay now but both of us was scared to death for our little boy and as I right this I'm still beating myself up over it. now we got the bleed to stop and I had my husband call his parent's and they came over and my husband and I decide for them to watch him to go with them since he was going to go Thursday to their house anyhow so more people could watch him over night. the idea was for me to sleep but honestly I didn't sleep much between that happening and me having some type of reaction to something I could sleep much I honestly feel like I need a nap and am being suborned and not taking one like I should. Probably because I feel like I don't deserve it I know though if I'm not good my son will not be okay either he needs both his parents to be there for him as he grows. I know ascendants happens and mistakes happens but I feel so bad about it I just want to hug my little guy and whisper I'm sorry to him a million times. I did buy him an I'm sorry gift. I know he going to get hurt as he grows up but I'm his mom I'm going to feel the worst about it all. Mom Fail happens from forgetting a favorite toy  to them getting hurt on your watch it just hard and motherhood is hard in general with that said I'll be going now have a wonderful day or night and hug your little ones.






















No comments:

Post a Comment