05 September, 2024

Book Review: The Other Lola

 Hey readers today's I got a review over the other Lola by Ripley Jones. This book had me wondering what in the world was going on. to say the least, but I'll give you a little bit on what this book is about. Lola gone missing five years ago and is now back but is it really Lola that for our gal pals Cam and Blair to figure out. With that said Jones makes you second guess your self at every turn. One minute I'm thinking the girl is Lola the next I'm not so sure everyone looks like they are hiding something who knew Lola. Stories don't line up and our girls Cam and Blair gets them selves once again in a hairy situation. Over all with all the twist going on in this book I gave it 4 stars. I was really into this book it had me hooked and wondering what going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment