10 September, 2024

Birthday post

 My Birthday this year will look different as a mom last year I had just found out I was pregnant with my little boy. the year before I was trying to find a job. the year before that I can't remember and before that it was 2020 so not much happen then. 2019 was the last time a took a long trip and before that I was either working or school or other family stuff to stay the least my birthday barely was ever something I wanted to celebrate. This year it feel different I don't mind that I'm getting older those that never really was a problem for me I would joke about it but other wise it not something I truly think about unless asked my age. over all this year I just don't want to have to think about what to do when it comes to my birthday I just want to spend time with my family and maybe get a few minutes to read or listen to a book. With that said here to turning 32 years old and keep on reading what you love 

No comments:

Post a Comment