15 September, 2024

Little man turning 6 months

 Ah where have the time gone my little boy turns 6 months today and tomorrow his 6 month check up. So far he been loving to roll from his back to his tummy then fussing when he wants back over even though I know he can roll on to his back I've seen it he just get mad he can't crawl yet. The past week or so he started with the raspberries ad they are so stinkin cute even though he start drooling. He loves to babble oh my god this boy once he get started, and he a little flirt boys I swear he keeps this up I'm going to have my hands full with him. love me singing country roads to him before bed and naptimes ( I almost remember all the lyrics I think...). so far Haven't found a food he hates but he loves sweet potatoes and carrots that boys eyes light up when he finds something he loves, but he tired of it fast so I've been trying to keep it on a fine line of adding new food and keeping things different enough for him. god he half a year old times flies at the beginning it seem to go so slow for me days felt never ending and nights even longer, but now I'm just taking it one day at a time getting what I can done when he home and when he not I try to get a little more done. I am curious to see how much he grown since his last check up that for sure. With that said keep you head up and read what you love.


















No comments:

Post a Comment